Hide
6 Posts

Pocket Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: Editing Pocketmod rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick McWilliams
msg tools
I'm sure there is some easy way to do this I've not thought of, but can anyone tell me a good way to create/edit pocketmods for this or similar games? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the pocketmod link?

Pocketmod v.2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also seen a template for Word somewhere as well - anyone have a link to that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could supply the original jpgs I used for the grid, and the stats page if anyone wanted them.

That is pretty much all I did, was make the jpgs up, and then used the pocket mod generator to make the mod itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McWilliams
msg tools
jgilmour wrote:
I could supply the original jpgs I used for the grid, and the stats page if anyone wanted them.

That'd be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bee Corn
msg tools
Curufea wrote:
I've also seen a template for Word somewhere as well - anyone have a link to that?

If I'm not mistaken, the pocketmod generator (there used to be one you download and run locally) will let you convert an 8 page document into a pocketmod. You could compose each page of the pocketmod as a full-page in a word document. You just need to make sure you use a big enough font that it is still legible when it gets shrunk down.

EDIT: Not 'official' Pocketmod material, but here is the link to the program that will convert a normal PDF to a pocketmod:
http://repocketmod.com/download.shtml

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.