Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ace base
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand this game is best with the same core of people, but by the nature of my game group there are 3 (including me) who are always around but 1-3 others that rotate based on their job schedules, is that a problem for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Winning a number of games gives you an advantage over the players with less wins, and being familiar with the game and its changes helps also. If you don't mind that, you should be fine with this rotation. Note that the game is five players, so you cannot play all simultanously anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if the majority (3) are there, then it should be fine
I figure the others will make every effort to be there to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Spartz
United States
Golden valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
dragon0085 wrote:
I understand this game is best with the same core of people, but by the nature of my game group there are 3 (including me) who are always around but 1-3 others that rotate based on their job schedules, is that a problem for this game?

There was a game of this that happened in my gaming group that had about eight people in it from start to finish and I don't think anyone had issues with not being there every time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.