Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played Khadath vs. Luc last night. Luc kept drawing cards and killing my leader's guardians until he decked himself. He felt he should reshuffle, though I thought perhaps this is a drawback for having such an absurdly good leader ability and this would be my time to catch up, possibly.

Did I overlook this rule? I don't see mention of whether you reshuffle or not.

Also, bonus rules question: A leader or hero with a ranged attack, can they opt to do a melee attack instead for purposes of hitting the hero who is immune to ranged attacks? (This is probably in the rules but I don't have the book on me and decided to be lazy since I was posting a rules thread already.)

Thanks for any help. Very fun game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
adamxpaul wrote:
Played Khadath vs. Luc last night. Luc kept drawing cards and killing my leader's guardians until he decked himself. He felt he should reshuffle, though I thought perhaps this is a drawback for having such an absurdly good leader ability and this would be my time to catch up, possibly.

Did I overlook this rule? I don't see mention of whether you reshuffle or not.

When you run out of cards, your 'draw' action becomes a 'pass' action. There's no reshuffling, and you're right--this is so that you can play an attrition game against faster leaders.

adamxpaul wrote:
Also, bonus rules question: A leader or hero with a ranged attack, can they opt to do a melee attack instead for purposes of hitting the hero who is immune to ranged attacks? (This is probably in the rules but I don't have the book on me and decided to be lazy since I was posting a rules thread already.)

Thanks for any help. Very fun game so far.

Everyone has a built-in melee attack capability, so you can always declare a melee attack if you're in melee, even if you have ranged attack capabilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, vindication! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.