Subject: West Lancs x-wing players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu B
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
Hi folks - just trying to put myself out there. I've just moved to Aughton / Ormskirk from Sheffield.

If you are a board gamer in the area, are relatively mature, like beer then feel free to register here. http://rrbg.freeforums.org/index.php . Im hoping to attend the lpool lion club at some point but its tough due to work commitments on a Monday night.

Particularly interested in x-wing miniatures and potentially setting up a league...

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Misson
United Kingdom
Southport
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, Southport is in Lancashire.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stu
Welcome to West Lancs. I live in Parbold and would be happy to meet up for a game any time. Not into x wing tho... more hardcore euros. I go to the Lion (now in the Ship and Mitre) as much as I can so let me know if you want to lift share.
Contact
Mike Wall
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
who I believe lives on Ormskirk and likes a wargame.
Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Moore
United Kingdom
Bacup
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Lancs - you know it makes sense whistle

We are kind of East Lancs really and have a club in Rochdale.

I got the Star Wars core set yesterday so happy to play that - will be expanding soon...

Here is our info if you are ever in the area

board gamers at Rochdale

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul oconnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Stu

I'm part of a board games club called ergo in st helens about 8 miles away and also part time member of the liverpool lions. I like beer. I'm mature, sort of. I would like to try x-wing and some of our members would be into that as well, maybe a chance of a league too. Currently besides board games there is blood bowl league and talk of a twlight struggle league to.

Contact Ergo by PM me on here or email Paul (me) at bloodmilkandfire@yahoo.co.uk or ring bill on 07765093008.

bye for now

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Misson
United Kingdom
Southport
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, Southport is in Lancashire.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get anywhere trying to get a group together, Stu?
Let me know if you fancy a game of something sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.