Hide
4 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Yottaquest 4/20 Cincinatti, OH 1st Place rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Hulings
msg tools
After doing not as well as I expect last week at a regional with Noise and HB fast advance, I decide it to switch it up and bring Gabe and Weyland SE.

21 Players showed.

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Gabriel Santiago: Consummate Professional (Core)

Total Cards: (45)

Event: (25)
Infiltration (Core) x3
Account Siphon (Core) x3
Stimhack (Core) x2 ■
Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus) x3
Inside Job (Core) x3
Deja Vu (Core) x2 ■■
Forged Activation Orders (Core) x3
Special Order (Core) x3
Sure Gamble (Core) x3

Hardware: (4)
Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead) x1
E3 Feedback Implants (Trace Amount) x1
Desperado (Core) x2

Program: (10)
Crypsis (Core) x2
Femme Fatale (Core) x2
Sneakdoor Beta (Core) x2
Medium (Core) x2 ■■■
Corroder (Core) x1 ■■
Yog.0 (Core) x1 ■

Resource: (6)
Compromised Employee (Trace Amount) x3
Armitage Codebusting (Core) x3

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 15
Criminal: 58
Shaper: 0

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder

Identity:
Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World (Core)

Total Cards: (49)

Agenda: (10)
Priority Requisition (Core) x2
Government Contracts (A Study in Static) x2
Hostile Takeover (Core) x3
Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead) x2
Posted Bounty (Core) x1

Asset: (4)
Snare! (Core) x1 ■■
Project Junebug (Core) x1 ■
Ghost Branch (Core) x1 ■
Melange Mining Corp (Core) x1

ICE: (20)
Caduceus (What Lies Ahead) x3
Data Raven (Core) x2 ■■
Ice Wall (Core) x3
Hadrian's Wall (Core) x2
Shadow (Core) x2
Enigma (Core) x3
Chimera (Cyber Exodus) x2
Archer (Core) x3

Operation: (15)
Oversight AI (A Study in Static) x1
SEA Source (Core) x2 ■■
Scorched Earth (Core) x3
Beanstalk Royalties (Core) x3
Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static) x3 ■
Hedge Fund (Core) x3

Upgrade: (0)

Total Agenda Points: 20

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 3
Jinteki: 3
NBN: 9
The Weyland Consortium: 40

Round 1
Vs Chaos Theory (L)
This would turn out to be my only loss with my Weyland deck all day. He was playing the Underground connection/ Rabbit Hole version and two Carapace to basically neutral my deck. I was almost able to pull the game out by bluffing with 3 consecutive traps but the final one that would have allowed me to double scorched earth for the win.

Vs HB Tower(W)
Nothing to exciting in this one, medium allowed me to dig out the win but not in time till he scored enough agendas to get the match win.

Round 2
vs Noise(W)
Won this match early by setting up a posted bounty into scorched earth for the flat line.

vs Weyland(W)
He was playing a deck very similar to mine. I keep him off credits for the first few turns which allowed me to get a few agendas early. Carapace and Deja Vu keep me safe till I could set up a Medium dig turn to score the remaining agendas I needed.

Round 3
vs Noise (W)
He got very unlucky this round and never milled a single agenda the entire game. He also made one play mistake that cost him scored multiple agenda which results in him losing a few turns later to scorched earth with no agendas scored.

vs HB (L)
I was just playing just to scored an agenda sense from seeing the standings that 12 and a draw in the next round would get to top 8. I scored an agenda early off a stimhack with crypsis to seal the match.

Round 4 (ID)
Played a fun game vs his HB deck and ran it into the ground.

Top 8
vs Noise(W)
This game lasted two turns as he ran through a Data Raven for a tag and then hit my Snare! to die to the scorched earth in my hand.

vs HB Fast
I played aggressively due to knowing that one agenda would win and hit a few turns into the game to move on to the top 4.

3 of the 4 people that played at my local store where in the top 4 and luckily I got to the play the one that wasn't from our store.

Top 4
vs PW Noise(W)
He was starved for econ most of the game and never show his PW. I eventually made him have to run to try and force something due to being at 6 agenda points and scorched earth him for the win.

vs Welyand
Played around scorched earth most of the game til I was able to set up medium to score the last agenda needed to win the match.

Finals
Derek and I were both playing the same basic decks with a few changes between them. Due to both of us being from the same store and wanting to make to the Star Wars Regional, we decide to roll off for the title he rolled 4 and manage to hit a 5 for the "win".

I might make some minor changes to both decks but overall everything work the way that I wanted it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tunguska's CPA
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this summary. I was there and had a great time, and finished much better than I expected (11th). I was running HB:ETF and Gabe (the guy with the huge decks and Star Wars sleeves).

Hope to see you around

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Montañés
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi, great report. Can you comment on the changes you would make to both decks?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Hulings
msg tools
On the Weyland Side, I would remove Ghost Branch and Junebug for one Bernie and Wall of Static to get some more ETR into the deck.

For gabe, one armatage becomes Kati Jones and remove one inflitration and one emergency shutdown for 2 HQ Interface. Those are the first changes I would make. I have not had time to test what else could go in but that would be a good starting point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.