Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Knott
United States
Blacksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) do you get fame for recruiting units? I thought I saw mention of this in the faq but I can't find anything in the rules.

2) There is a skill which allows you to discard a wound for a mana token. The wound goes into the discard deck correct? Do you get to draw another deed card to replenish? Can this be done any time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Javaslinger wrote:
1) do you get fame for recruiting units? I thought I saw mention of this in the faq but I can't find anything in the rules.

No, you do not.

2) There is a skill which allows you to discard a wound for a mana token. The wound goes into the discard deck correct? Do you get to draw another deed card to replenish? Can this be done any time?

Goes into discard pile, you do not get to draw a replacement, and it can be done during your own turn.

Welcome to BoardGameGeek, and what an excellent game you have selected as an opener.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No and no.

Surprised about the latter question. Not sure where you got that crazy idea. You NEVER draw extra cards, unless clearly stated. Aside from refilling your hand at the end of your turn, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter Immeyer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, regarding question no. 1: you can gain fame for recruiting units by playing one (or both) of these cards:

- Heroic Tale (strong effect): gives you +1 fame per recruited unit at the end of that turn

- Noble Manners (Norowas' basic deck): gives you +1 fame at the end of that turn when used for recruiting (or any other interaction)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rojas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game, and basically what I learned from it is that you do not have to assume things that are not stated in the cards, so just follow the words in the cards as they are and you will do just fine. The moment you start to assume things and/or different ways, the moment it starts to get difficult.

Have a great time with this game!

- Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.