United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot to post this here before...

Lost Rings Auction - Ends 4/29/2013

Sadly, my wife lost her engagement and wedding rings. Very devastating. I figured that selling some games might be a good way to raise some money to help cover the insurance deductible. This auction will end at 11:00 pm Eastern on 4/29/2013.

Auction Rules

This auction will end at 11:00 pm Eastern on 4/29/2013.
All games have the condition and a starting bid listed.
Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.
Some items may have reserve and/or buy it now (BIN) option. If no BIN option is listed, please message me with an offer and I will consider it until the item receives a bid.
The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs. Games will be shipped the most cost effective way and will most like be USPS or FedEx. The shipping cost will include postage, delivery confirmation, insurance, and packaging material, if necessary. Multiple items will be sent together to reduce the overall shipping fee. Local pickup is also an option.
The final sale will be completed through the BGG Marketplace to ensure that BGG gets its fair share. Payment will be accepted via PayPal or cash (for local pick-ups).
I will consider trade offers for any item in this auction until the item receives a bid.
I reserve the right to cancel the auction or add/remove an item from the auction at any time.

Starting Items

Tooth & Nail: Factions + Kickstarter extras and expansion
Fallen City of Karez
The Presidential
Kings Keep
Pastiche + expansion
Airships
Space Maze + expansions
Zooloretto + 10 expansions
Various promo cards
Various family board games and puzzles
Band of Brothers DVD
and more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! I forgot to actually submit the list last time, so I've extended the auction...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 24 hours remaining.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.