Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this elsewhere, in answer to a question relative to the 'Outpost,' but thought it might need its own title, so am reposting here:

It seems like the components description for a 'Wagon' (pg 1) is in error. It says that "A wagon enters the game through a 'crossroads' action..."

Yet, the 'Crossroads' Extra Action description (pg. 2) makes no mention of the Wagon, while the "Wagon' Extra Action description (pg. 3) says that the Wagon is put in place via using the Wagon Extra Action.

I assume, the components description of the wagon on page 1 is in error, and it should have read "A wagon enters the game through a 'Wagon' action.

OR am I missing something??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Frank Hamrick wrote:
It seems like the components description for a 'Wagon' (pg 1) is in error. It says that "A wagon enters the game through a 'crossroads' action..."

Yet, the 'Crossroads' Extra Action description (pg. 2) makes no mention of the Wagon, while the "Wagon' Extra Action description (pg. 3) says that the Wagon is put in place via using the Wagon Extra Action.

I assume, the components description of the wagon on page 1 is in error, and it should have read "A wagon enters the game through a 'Wagon' action.

OR am I missing something??

This sounds like a typo. Well you know, a word-sized typo. I haven't seen the rulebook yet, but if Crossroads is the "extra card choice" ability and Wagon is the "thing that moves 3 spaces on land and mountains" ability then Wagon is in fact what gives you the wagon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.