Clint Walker
United States
Mattoon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read on a thread here that because the seams aren't reinforced there's talk of boards splitting into sections, but I couldn't find a concrete answer on if all the boards are also not cut correctly as well.

The segments on my board are about a millimeter too tight, so when you unfold the board and push the parts together it causes the corners of the board to flip up off the table, and even the middle segments are bowed up a bit.

FF is pretty good about replacing parts (and trust me I know...as I related in my BSG review that I had to get a replacement board after someone knocked over a FULL THERMOS of water on the first-turn setup), but I wasn't sure if I'd get a board that had the same problem. I know I'd get one that wasn't reienforced, but I didn't know if they all had the same wont-quite-fit-together problem.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André McDonald
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The city expansion is the only one I had a problem with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The main board seems to be the most problematic. I've been through two, but FFG quickly replaced both, no questions asked. I have all expansions and haven't any issues with the expansion boards.

As far as the main board goes, I'd definitely say it's an ongoing issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.