In this episode of The Long View, I'm pleased to be joined once by
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
as we discuss the Reiner Knizia classic, Ra Along the way, Martin and I discuss the innovative game mechanics, the theme, and why this game has been a mainstay of the hobby for so long.

As a new feature, Martin and I begin the episode with a general discussion of games released in 2009. In this special look back, we give an overview of our impressions of game such as Small World, Steam, The Resistance and more!

Thanks to www.gamesurplus.com for their generous sponsorship of The Long View, a proud member of The Dice Tower Network!

The episode can be found here on the bgg database, through iTunes, or through visiting The Long View feedburner page at the following address:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/thelongviewpodcast

Thanks as well, as always, to YOU for listening! Thanks to those who posted in the discussion thread for the episode! I think we got to almost all of your questions.

Please post any comments or questions about this episode in the Ra thread in The Long View guild page so that we can encourage discussion and dialogue about this intriguing game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.