Subject: Rats unlocked rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am happy for them. They look cool and I cant wait using them also in Descent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, i think I am going to bump my pledge to Apprentice now to score some extra minis.

Also, this is off-topic, but as far as running 2 lairs per tile, apprentice level should be enough minis (especially if we get the next stretch goal for more of the skels/elems/rats), but we only get 1 lair of each right now, correct? So adding another Lair pack for 8 bucks is something I would need to run double lairs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I might bump mine to 228 and pick up all/most of the extras. Seems like a lot of money though, so still on the fence I wish there was a way to trade in the Lithograph for the Quest Deck Expansion at Apprentice level
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chessferret wrote:
I thought that was going to have way too much minions and extra shipping as well

What extra shipping?! It all ships free in the USA doesn't it?!

Am happy with the rats being unlocked. Getting a lot of variety in the game now. Personally I am just keeping at Captain level with the extra Quest cards. I want to play the game first and see if I like it before getting the extras. I may pledge for the Elemental boss so that I have all the bosses but will leave it until near the end (so not long!) to see what other stretch goals we hit and assess exactly what I want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.