Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
When you place an agent in the area that gives you a quest, can you complete the quest that you just took if you meet the requirements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't think it is a problem. If you have the quest in hand, you can complete it. So, timing wise, yeah, you can.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Fournier
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Beer Card!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. There's even a building that gives you a reward for doing so, if I remember well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Falzir wrote:
Sure. There's even a building that gives you a reward for doing so, if I remember well...

Hero's Garden actually allows you to complete two quests when placing an agent on it: the one you just grabbed with it (with the bonus) and the normal one you get for that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

However you can only complete one quest per turn unless another card allows you complete another.

In short you can grab a quest card from the placement of your worker (Agent) and then use your resources (Adventures and Gold) to complete it then and there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.