United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules state That the bidder "announces his bid and destination;
he can bid any number he can pay,
including “0” If you need to go to a destination that needs camel cards and you don't have any, can you still bid 0 because it says you have to bid with what you can pay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can bid "0 camels" as long as you have at least 0 camels in your hand. You usually do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Maioni
Brazil
Sroocaba
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but I didn't get it.

If I have 2 mountain cards in my hands, is it possible to bid 0, or I have to bid at least 1 ? Resuming, I only can bid 0 if I have no cards for that road type?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sniperdmaa wrote:
Sorry, but I didn't get it.

If I have 2 mountain cards in my hands, is it possible to bid 0, or I have to bid at least 1 ? Resuming, I only can bid 0 if I have no cards for that road type?
Yes, you can bid 0 with with anything whether you have 2 cards of something or none. From the rule book: The player with the leader token announces his bid and destination he can bid any number he can pay,including 0. It works great if everyone passes and you don't have the card you need to travel to that destination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.