Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
The list of contents on the kickstarter page (where they tell you everything in the core box) includes 1 x mini boss card and 7 x creature cards. The picture of the game contents also shows pictures for some of the creature cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Actually, the card shows how critters choose targets, based on things like range, threat, class of Hero, etc. We don't know exactly how that works, but you shouldn't need the rulebook for too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the image for the large card sleeve add-on for a pretty clear picture of what the creature stat looks like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
Do monsters have stat cards with their tactics? Or do you have to look that up in the rule book all the time? I know the Darkness decks for the bosses probably have the tactics for the boss but what about all the other monsters? (I have not seen a stat card for monsters in any videos)

Just to clarify though: The boss's darkness deck doesn't control the boss's tactics, it control spawns throughout the game. The boss will get a single stat card just like everyone else.

The arachnid boss's darkness deck is actually what they were reading from the whole time in the videos, i.e. "spawn an aggressive spawn, and if threat is greater than X, spawn a captain" The spawning criteria in each boss's deck are tailored to be most beneficial to its creature type. So orcs will be tougher to face when using the orc boss's deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Brian even asked Donna in the video if the arachnids (I believe) were "intelligent" cause she had their stat card in front of her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.