BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Board Gamers in Green Bay, WI? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Void
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Trying to find out if there is a board gaming group here in town, or if there's any interest in starting one.

Personally, I've got Arkham Horror, a bunch of Munchkin titles including Munchkin Quest, Doom the Boardgame, Risk Godstorm, CSI the Boardgame, Balderdash, Rummikub, and a bunch of the Zombies games.

I'd just like to find a group of folks that wouldn't mind sitting down every so often and playing some games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to find other gamers near you, go to the Misc tab at the top of the page, click on "find users", then click on "find gamers". Put in the distance and your zip code.

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Koene
United States
New Holstein
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to visit Gnome Games...they may have info on board game groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
There are a number of us who play board games regularly in the Fox Valley. Send me a geekmail sometime and we can discuss dates and times if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.