Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Ninjato» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions (and reasons thereof) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Is the dojo offer ever replaced?
(In our games if a 2-2-2 or 4-4-4 offer come up, it tends to stay that way)

2) Can you place a clan mon that has just been dislodged [from another house]?
(In 2p games it tends to be "green 8 out" "ok, I replace it here")

3) Are all the tokens used in a 2 players game? (We tend to only play around two Clan colors)

Best
Geki
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
geki wrote:
1) Is the dojo offer ever replaced?
(In our games if a 2-2-2 or 4-4-4 offer come up, it tends to stay that way)

It is never replaced. And agreed - those numbers are the worst.

Quote:
2) Can you place a clan mon that has just been dislodged [from another house]?
(In 2p games it tends to be "green 8 out" "ok, I replace it here")

If you take all the treasure in a house, you can take any available mon that is not of the same clan dislodged and put it in on the house.

Quote:
3) Are all the tokens used in a 2 players game? (We tend to only play around two Clan colors)

All the tokens are used.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
adamw wrote:
geki wrote:
1) Is the dojo offer ever replaced?
(In our games if a 2-2-2 or 4-4-4 offer come up, it tends to stay that way)

It is never replaced. And agreed - those numbers are the worst

There are no "bad" numbers ... just "bad" warriors ninja
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.