Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Strogen
United States
Clayton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. I'm looking to thin out my collection again and really do not want to deal with shipping anything out so I am right now looking for people interested in buying some of my games that are willing to meet up in the area. I live in Hawthorne, NJ, work 1 day a week in Nanuet, NY (by the tappen zee bridge) and then the rest of the days by the Holland Tunnel in NJ. I take very good care of my games just like most of us on here and I still have a bunch of sealed games. I'm loking to get 50% off reatil for them and can work out a little better price if you buy several games. Basically anythign is up for grabs in my collection. Any sales I can make though this post I will give 3% back to BGG for letting me post this. Just send me geekmail with anything you may be interested in. Thank you for your time.
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Strogen
United States
Clayton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the e-mails and interest in my games. I currently have about 10 people I am looking into deals with. Unfortunetly most of you have alot of the same game listed. It is only fair to do it in a first come first served basis, so I will be e-mailing everyone back with was is avalible for sure and what they may be on a waiting list for. I did let one of my game groups have first wack at anything they wanted since then the games will stay in my core group so i will be update the lists tonight.
Thanks agian,
Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.