Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone in America, specificly the Tri-State area I can piggyback on? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I tried to add this to my last post but it might get swept under the rug so I will try here. I would like to pledge to the game, looking to get the 90 quid version with the *More Zombies!!!* add on since its KS exclusive but, my bank account is very... unpleasant about converting without using Amazon payments... blast. So I thought I would put a shout out on here for anybody really but more specifically the Tri-State area like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio that I can join in on. It would most likely be cheaper for me to just drive over and pick it up than ship it or something. Let me know!

If I hear nothing by the last 24 hours of the KS I will try something else.. hopefully it will work! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread was started,
Scan over em and see if theres anyone close enough.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/959704/u-s-backers-unite

Otherwise, maybe see if you can piggy back on someone elses and have them ship it to you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link, Ill go hunt now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.