Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, I apologize because I *know* I saw this somewhere, only I can't find it now.

Second off, I apologize because some of the pictures / videos show the heroes' names on the hero boards and some just show "Hero" where the names should be.

Okay! I believe I read that the Skald hero does NOT come with its own hero board. Is this accurate? Do the hero boards have the heroes' names on them? If so . . . shouldn't there be on with the Skald's name? Sup?

I was on the fence for this game until I watched the Skald's video. Now I think I'm in for the whole frigging pile, and I'd love to find out if this amazing looking character will have its own hero board (and if it even needs one).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The hero boards are not specific, they have a little hole in which you place a token for your hero.

Like in this image:

The blue soldier space in the top left is not part of the board, but is removable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are generic boards.
However, it would be REALLY cool if there was a 6th player board thrown in / offered as an add on. (Mercs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome -- thanks for the quick responses!

I didn't figure they'd leave Skald players out in the cold like that, and I've no idea where I *thought* I'd read it (maybe the hero doesn't come with the little blue token?) so it's good to get confirmation that a sixth board isn't necessary.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can also see the description for the hero board in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC0vWDYN1dA

that's all explained w/in the first 30 seconds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is also what the 500K stretch goal is, as far as I believe, is metal versions of the hero placards for the boards along with the coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See what happens when I jump onto a Kickstarter at the last minute? Sheesh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.