Subject: Any indication of when the Iello edition will be released? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
The subject line says it all really but I am especially interested in when we might see it in shops in the UK.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea, at first they said that in the first quarter of this year, but we're way into the second quarter by now and there's no news at all.

So I guess that either the base game sales were not all that good, or we're just in a situation where we have to wait a little longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The German distributor, Heidelberger, is listing this for April 2013. Still a week left, but I won't hold my breath...

Waiting as well,
Carsten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domus_ludorum wrote:
The subject line says it all really but I am especially interested in when we might see it in shops in the UK.
We received a test copy in January, for Nuremberg, and found out there had been a mix-up between 2 cards in the English version. I changed the release date fr the English version on the BGG page at that time, but forgot to add the info in the forum, sorry. blush

The expansion is now due for June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
domus_ludorum wrote:
We received a test copy in January, for Nuremberg, and found out there had been a mix-up between 2 cards in the English version. I changed the release date fr the English version on the BGG page at that time, but forgot to add the info in the forum, sorry. blush

The expansion is now due for June.

Can we assume end June?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamesbook wrote:
Can we assume end June?
We have truly no idea for the moment.

You can always assume end June if you'd rather be happily surprised than disappointed, though…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Dementen
Belgium
Sombreffe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the french one is out yet... and it is awesome! I guess you won't have to wait too long now...

Cheers

nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
krotok wrote:
the french one is out yet... and it is awesome! I guess you won't have to wait too long now...

So... while we are waiting - just how do you pronounce 'Iello' anyway??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news? I still haven't seen it show up on preorder sites in EU. The only one seems to be the French edition. Considering that Iello is both in France and US, I'm surprised there is NO ENGLISH EDITION anywhere in sight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Any news? I still haven't seen it show up on preorder sites in EU. The only one seems to be the French edition. Considering that Iello is both in France and US, I'm surprised there is NO ENGLISH EDITION anywhere in sight.

See the post a few back... looks like (maybe) end of June!

Does anyone have any pics from the French ed.? (I assume artwork will be the same...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any places in EU where you can preorder this? It is a little strange that a game, released end of this current month, is not yet available for preorder from Amazon.co.uk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Baron
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
its pronounces "yellow" and there is also no real back story as to why

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Are there any places in EU where you can preorder this? It is a little strange that a game, released end of this current month, is not yet available for preorder from Amazon.co.uk.

magierspiele.de has got it listed as available. Hoping to play on Wednesday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dasher47051 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:

That's the german version most likely and not the English one. English one was supposed to be released in June but there's still no sign of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
The English edition has been available in the UK for the last couple of weeks.

Be warned my copy had a couple of cards that were stuck together so badly that separating them caused visible damage - a not uncommon issue, according to Iello support - I am now waiting for two replacement cards.

That having been said the expansion looks good and Iello support was helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
dasher47051 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:

That's the german version most likely and not the English one. English one was supposed to be released in June but there's still no sign of it.

No, it's the English version. The German version of the base game got postponed. The German version of Echoes won't come out before next year earliest...

I received the English version two weeks ago. However, a few cards were damaged. The German distributor reports that this has happened with many packs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dasher47051 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:
dasher47051 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:

No, it's the English version. The German version of the base game got postponed. The German version of Echoes won't come out before next year earliest...

I received the English version two weeks ago. However, a few cards were damaged. The German distributor reports that this has happened with many packs...

Oh man! That is bad news... I was really looking forward to this expansion but cannot risk ordering from overseas if that is the quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.