Filip W.
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Euros are better with dice!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for recommendations about what to do in Turin with small kids (ages 2 & 4) at the end of August. Any suggestions or good web sites appreciated.

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
The automobile museum! Looks like it's been renovated since I've been. I'd think the kids would love it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187855-d232103...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

As one who traveled extensively with children that age - they remember very little.

If you are going to do lots of walking take a double pram (pusher) you will get the value from it even if you have to buy one new. I have done this and if I was flying out I would donate it on departure. But that way you get to see things even when the kids are tired and a little bored. I would see something that was mildly interesting to them in the morning, first stopping at a park or playground, then sightseeing for a bit with another park stop, I often took a small ball or we would play on the grass then on to the next adventure and then to another or the same park or piazza. this gave the kids something to look forward to, and they knew as soon as we had seen the museum etc they could have a play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wintz
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
Boo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Turin? Nope, haven't been there, but I hear it's shrouded in mystery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.