Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this is my first game of Streetsoccer. Played it at Skyhaven Games and this is an Ebay purchase.

After letting Del take a few minutes to read the instructions for himself while i was scouting out a copy of Fluxx... we started the game. It was the second minute of game and Del took a long, long shot and punched inbetween my goalie and one of my other players to skip into the net. My goalie sent the ball out and i trapped it inbetween myself and the out of bounds. Del trying to get into position failed to cover his own goal sufficiently and i snuck one in to tie the game. Time clicked away and i believe it was close to the ten minute mark before Del hit his second goal. Again I managed to even up the score within a minute of play. At fifteen minutes Del took his third goal. I was getting a bit worried because my players were totally out of place and so i spend a few minutes moving players into good positions. Twenty minutes clicked by and again I tied the game. Unfortunately I again left my players out of line and Del slipped a quick diagonal attack that found my goalie out of the net. I took one more goal and then the clock ran out with me trying to score the tie goal. One space from the net. So close but not close enough.

Despite a few moments of reference to the rules... we had a good time. I'll bring it back next week for a second game if I can't get the wife to put her game togs on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a really fun game

And you can play it online

www.littlegolem.net

More fun than one should be allowed to have with a d6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Dolan
United States
Highland Lakes
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you want to try your luck in the STREET SOCCER Championship of the World come to the World Boardgaming Championships in Lancaster, PA this August and go for the gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.