Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Complaints about bike pedals. Complaints about not fitting in your pants. This board deserves a better class of rant. There are so many things that are truly rant worthy and pedals and pants just don't rise to the occassion. I mean, I suppose they could if there was spittle spewed and sprayed in the ranting but this was mere grumpery.

A true rant should be tinted with invective fit so make a sailor blush. Go over to RSP and pick a thread and read it. Go ahead, I'll wait....
Now those fellows know how to rant. If you aren't using fulminating rhetoric like Walt Kowalski in Gran Turino, you aren't ranting. Flip over the conversational table. Yell! Scream! Jump up and down like a loon! Those are rant worthy actions.

Tripp rants, Drew rants. Take notes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Drew, you inform. Never let it be said that your posts are vacuous and without meaning. For they are not! They are chock-full of information! And not just any information, they have informative information, not just regular information.

Those posts are some of the most informative, information laden, informing rants I have ever read.

You provide an important source of rantformation...or is it inforant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A proper rant is just too tiring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
wait... wait.. let me try...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
wait... wait.. let me try...

More paw, less tongue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.