Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can a warrior be placed in a way that its guarded area overlaps another player's warrior's guarded area? If yes, does that mean no one can place settlements on the overlapping hexes until a warrior is moved or both of these players can?

2. The rules state that a Wagon and a Lighthouse is regarded as a settlement for building purposes but it doesn't say anything like this about the Warrior. So am I right to think the warrior shouldn't be considered for adjacency purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
lacxox wrote:
1. Can a warrior be placed in a way that its guarded area overlaps another player's warrior's guarded area? If yes, does that mean no one can place settlements on the overlapping hexes until a warrior is moved or both of these players can?

2. The rules state that a Wagon and a Lighthouse is regarded as a settlement for building purposes but it doesn't say anything like this about the Warrior. So am I right to think the warrior shouldn't be considered for adjacency purposes?

The guarded areas can overlap; that just means there are two things preventing pieces from going there.

The warrior prevents pieces from going adjacent to it. So, whether it "counts for adjacency" or not doesn't mean much. I can answer anyway though. It would count except it prevents pieces from going adjacent to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
The warrior prevents pieces from going adjacent to it. So, whether it "counts for adjacency" or not doesn't mean much. I can answer anyway though. It would count except it prevents pieces from going adjacent to it.

Now I got the warrior rule at last. For some reason I thought it's only me who can place settlements adjacent to my warrior but now I got it, even I can't place settlements there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.