Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lynn Anderson
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have three tiles and your opponent has two and on the next turn puts down a double tile, does he create a major province for himself? I

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Is this supposed to be a question for Qin? If so, I can move it to the forums in that entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Eve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Lynn255 wrote:
If you have three tiles and your opponent has two and on the next turn puts down a double tile, does he create a major province for himself? I

If the two provinces get joined up by the new tile, you mean? No, he creates a major province for you, because you had the largest of the two original provinces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn Anderson
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes it is. thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn Anderson
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because I have the larger to start, regardless of how many he can contribute on his turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Eve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Lynn255 wrote:
Because I have the larger to start, regardless of how many he can contribute on his turn.

Yes, that is the criterion used to decide. The tiles on the new piece played do not contribute to either player's province (until the turn is over).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Qin: Rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.