Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay so during the questing phase, I turned over east bight patrol. His threat of three is instantly added to the decks total, correct, for quest resolution?

East bight patrol then stays in staging area until engaged one way or another, yes?

After quest resolution, say that I exhausted all of my heroes on committing to quest progress. Can I still travel after that, in the next phase (travel)?

Thanks

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John-Paul Pizzica
United States
Hoffman Estates
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The power of W.A.M. compels you!
mb
Yes, it immediately adds to the shadow amount which you're questing against.

Yes, it stays in the staging area until it engages (and considering that East Bight Patrol has a threat in the single digits, if I'm not mistaken, it'll be engaging you that round!).

Yes, even if all your characters are exhausted, you can still travel to a location (provided there isn't an active one already).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
guyheinz wrote:
Okay so during the questing phase, I turned over east bight patrol. His threat of three is instantly added to the decks total, correct, for quest resolution?

Yes

Quote:
East bight patrol then stays in staging area until engaged one way or another, yes?

Yes.

Quote:
After quest resolution, say that I exhausted all of my heroes on committing to quest progress. Can I still travel after that, in the next phase (travel)?

Yes. Travel just means you get to move one location from the staging area to the travel area. This has +/-, it removes that location's threat from the staging area but now you have to quest its quest points before you can add anymore quest tokens to the active quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.