4 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Recurring Credits and Upgrades questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jon doedren
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a card with a Recurring Credits 3 symbol is put into play, does it get 3 credits immediately or at the beginning of the players next turn?

Do Recurring Credits stack, or are they capped at the amount listed? I.E. If I have a Recurring Credits 3 symbol and don't spend any of the credits for 2 turns, do I have 3 credits or 6 credits on top of the card?

Can I play and upgrade on an empty server (I.E. no ICE, Agenda, or Asset)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jundle wrote:
If a card with a Recurring Credits 3 symbol is put into play, does it get 3 credits immediately or at the beginning of the players next turn?

Immediately. If your rulebook is from the first printing, make sure you check the FAQ for updated text.

jundle wrote:

Do Recurring Credits stack, or are they capped at the amount listed? I.E. If I have a Recurring Credits 3 symbol and don't spend any of the credits for 2 turns, do I have 3 credits or 6 credits on top of the card?

You can only replenish up to whatever is printed on the card.

jundle wrote:
Can I play and upgrade on an empty server (I.E. no ICE, Agenda, or Asset)?

Yes, this is possible in general. Just be careful of any restriction imposed by the card in question, such as Research Station.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play an upgrade into a remote server, you don't have to indicate that it's an upgrade -- it should look just like an asset or agenda. This is true whether it's the only card in the server or the server already had an asset/agenda/other upgrades. Just be careful not create an illegal game state (for example, placing 2 "region" upgrades into the same server).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This question was asked literally two days ago - in the forum listing, the post is two questions below yours.

I'm not saying everyone needs to do a thorough search before posting (though it would be nice), but at least do a cursory glance at the topics list, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.