Greg Berry
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Larry,

For "Summoning of the Brave" does Papoomio have to be one of the two units that take place in the teleport? e.g. Can the ceremenony be used to send just the dwarven airship and a pony rider or is it always Papoomi plus up to one additional unit (e.g.Papoomi and the dwarven airship?)

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Papoomio may teleport any two Dwarven units (including himself) from the home city to any mountain location.

So it could include Papoomio, but doesn't need to be him. Consider teleporting a cannon near an enemy city or building an expansion city near an enemy capital with the support of allies. I like it also to quickly link up the Dwarven heroes with a Human chariot force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Berry
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lbogucki wrote:
Papoomio may teleport any two Dwarven units (including himself) from the home city to any mountain location.

So it could include Papoomio, but doesn't need to be him. Consider teleporting a cannon near an enemy city or building an expansion city near an enemy capital with the support of allies. I like it also to quickly link up the Dwarven heroes with a Human chariot force.

Thanks Larry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lindsay Roxburgh
msg tools
mbmbmb
Firstly I am new to this forum and absolutely love this game.
I am a little confused on the summoning of the braves wording in the rules.
Pupoomio may teleport any two Dwarven units (including himself) from the home city to any mountain location.
So is 3 units total?
i.e.: Pupoomio may teleport any two Dwarven units and himself from the home city to any mountain location.
or 2 units total?
i.e.: Pupoomio may teleport any Dwarven unit and himself from the home city to any mountain location.
or up to 3 units?
i.e.: any 1 or 2 units and/or pupumio from the home city to any mountain location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lindsay Roxburgh
msg tools
mbmbmb
or any 2 units like the wording states?
sorry for the noob question. my group are playing 3 units but the wording doesn't say that so it is a point of contention for my group.

and thanks for reading this goop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lindsay,
It's a total of two units, one of which may be Papoomio, but doesn't have to be.

It's a nice way to link up Dwarven heroes with Humans, or put threats deep into enemy territory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lindsay Roxburgh
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Larry.
It is a scary omnipresent threat until used. It keeps opponents feeling uneasy throughout the game. I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.