Subject: Expansion Special Teams questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Zobel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw on R&R's website, their special teams cards for the expansions. Do you still have the option of dropping a punt die and rolling the play die in place of it?

If so, and you roll a breakaway, do you roll your team's red die and add that, pull the red die from the core set and add that or something different?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Skellett
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
A wolf and a penguin could never live together, nor could a camel and a hippopotamus. That would be absurd.
badge
And the older you get, the fewer things you really love. And by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Without an official answer I would use my team's red die rather than the core set. It would annoy me to have to have an extra red die ready just for this purpose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Zobel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can understand that, but at the same time, if you have a team with a crappy running game (i.e. Boulder), should you really have a 1 in 3 chance of your "extra bounce" going backwards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.