Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gallagher
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New Alliance nation fleets out!
I ordered the Italians, all loo interesting. The Chinese floating Dreadnought is cool!
Any thoughts on to use them?
http://shop.spartangames.co.uk/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1863

Mike G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These look fantastic! I'll be getting an Australian fleet (for obvious reasons) to go with my CoA.

Love the look of the Chinese -those models are amazing. The 'great wall' - or energy wall generated between the towers that sheild units behind them sounds like a fascinating addition to the game. Altogether some very exciting releases!

I am also fascinated by the new look release structure - with the boxed sets accompanying the blisters. I was looking at placing a big order to flesh out my CoA- but I think I'll wait and see what the boxed sets offer. (perfect time to start collecting some Aussies I suppose)

Cheers,
Giles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. I am almost done building my french fleet. I haven't gotten a sky fortress or aircraft carrier, but I can pick one up anytime. I'm thinking next year I'll buy into the Chinese just to have two armies, but that is after I get Robotech painted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gallagher
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dude, French sky fortress- The Vauban is just brutal. capable of sinking a starter set by itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hss Hss
Norway
flag msg tools
Does anybody have stats for these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for the Italians can be found at the spartan website - hopefully rules and stats for the Chinese and Aussies will be up sometime early this month!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.