Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Oliver
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter appears to be going incredibly well so far, we've still got 9 days to go and I think Ruel Stroud will soon be available to everyone on the Kickstarter, which will be fantastic.

Given that the Kickstarter has done so well, I wonder whether JapAnimeGames will add the Argon Gass miniature to our orders, too. I think the "5,000 Facebook Likes" aim was always a little ambitious.

When I backed a similar Kickstarter for Sergeants Miniatures Game, they had a similar "Facebook Likes" target that they got nowhere near in the end. However, because the monetary target was hit (and exceeded by some distance, in the same way as Krosmaster), Lost Battalion Games decided to add this reward for free.

What do you think are the chances of JAG doing the same with Argon Gass?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The $500 pledges get him anyways. So, that already over rides the 5000 Facebook likes for 350 backers already. Based on that, I'd say it's doubtful he'll be given out to everyone.

They're only just over 2600 likes so far, and I find it very doubtful it will reach over 5000 in the next 8 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, maybe someone will buy a bunch of fake facebook likes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bryant
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
The $500 pledges get him anyways.

This does not inspire me. The people with Enough Cash always find a way to get what they want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was more to actually make that level of pledge worth it. Otherwise, it's not really worth spending the extra $200.

For that $200 without all the stretch goals not made you essentially get 20 more miniatures, and the XXL figure (which can be exchanged for the case add-on, or Kama coins add-on). So, not really all that much, considering you can buy all those figures for $28 MSRP for each pack of 4 ($140), making the XXL figure cost $60, which you can exchange for something worth much less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
As a non $500 backer I suggest anyone reading this should go to their Facebook page and like them. I'd really like to get that extra figure.

https://www.facebook.com/JapanimeGames

Any help would be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have liked and got the wife to like it as well.
More surprisingly I got the wife to allow me to pledge the $500
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I woke up to a post this morning that says:

Argon Gass will be added to everyone's shipment that pledged $100+ if we reach 4,00 likes or $400,000 in likes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mr
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thearkhammonk wrote:
I woke up to a post this morning that says:

Argon Gass will be added to everyone's shipment that pledged $100+ if we reach 4,00 likes or $400,000 in likes.

Unfortunately, without the JAG do something to improve your page in facebook and increase the bonuses in pladges 200k and 300k, we will not get 4k likes or 400k.

IMHO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Load Ran
msg tools
Almost to 4000 likes for Argon Gass! Keep pushing guys! Tell everyone you know to like the page! Get a Facebook and like it yourself if you don't have one already!

https://www.facebook.com/JapanimeGames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Nóbrega
Brazil
João Pessoa
Paraíba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Argon Gass's unlocked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.