Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Our workers in the office are sitting around waiting for War of the Suns to arrive, be collated, and shipped, so we thought we'd keep 'em busy for a while.

Check out the Featured Products at our website for a small list of items we're offering at 40% off (roughly) until this Sunday, the 28th.

Items on sale include several ASL scenario packs; No Question of Surrender, a smaller release in the Grand Tactical Series; and several from the International Games Series. Now is the perfect time to pick these up at fantastic discounts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Any production schedule updates? There are a bunch of products that have hit their P# or have gone / will go the printers. I'd love to see something tentative to give me a rough idea of when they may arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Mitchell
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what you have to say, it makes no difference anyway: whatever it is, I'm against it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sorry, we've been delayed in getting a newsletter out.

The next two in the production queue are Canadian Crucible and War of the Suns, both of which have been sent to the printers.

After that will be Rising Sun: ASL Module 13.

Beyond that... not quite as certain, depending on how orders turn out and development continues. Stonewall Jackson's Way II will likely be next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Awesome. I know Chas mentioned Rising Sun was next up after the two that were just at the printers. I'd be in heaven if SJWII was next
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.