Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this twice last weekend in four-player games, and went first both times. Bad move! As soon as the game end condition triggered, and everyone had three turns, I only had one or two of my pieces on the board at the end, and of course I had already collected the tiles between them, so only ended up with about 4 points at the end of the games, while the winner had 15 or more.

A possible rule variation I didn't get to explore but would have liked to, would be to play until all of the photos are taken. With only one photo taken each turn, in a four player game it would result in "about" 5 rounds, depending on the map chosen and luck of claiming photos. The game would end at a more natural point, and not abruptly after the last person gets their third turn, and it would lead to much more even scores (with more chance to backstab and prevent your opponent from collecting that last animal they need for the set of four)...

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.