Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Madison

Houston
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A buddy and I drove to Austin from Houston for the Netrunner Regional hosted by Mothership Books and Comics. Had a great time and met a lot of cool folks. Overall I found the quality of play to be pretty high. There were several folks who I think could have one the regional, but didn't even top 8. The event didn't start till around 5:30 so despite there being 32 people we only played 5 rounds of swiss with no cut.

The top three runners were all Noise, but on the corp side Weyland (Better World), HB (Engineering), and NBN were all represented.

For a more detailed breakdown you can head over to Mothership, they have posted a complete identity breakdown and the top 3 deck lists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris H
msg tools
mb
Hey Jonathan! I believe I was your first opponent of the night and got soundly wrecked.

Good times and hope to see you at coming regionals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two Workshop Noise and an Account Siphon Noise in the top 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexfrog wrote:
Two Workshop Noise and an Account Siphon Noise in the top 3.

I learned, at the Austin regionals that you designed Homesteaders! My GF and I love homesteaders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.