15 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Question Regarding 500k Stretch Reward rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eadwyn Eadwyn
msg tools
Hey all,

I have tried to ask this question a couple times in the comments of the Kickstarter with no luck so far.

If/When we reach the 500k stretch reward, do we get metal hero tokens for the add-on heroes (Spriggan and Skald)?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they handle it as they have everything else,... The answer would be yes,... But they would only be included with the heroes that you purchase, so I'd if you did not purchase the spriggan, you would not get the token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yamato2 wrote:
If they handle it as they have everything else,... The answer would be yes,... But they would only be included with the heroes that you purchase, so I'd if you did not purchase the spriggan, you would not get the token.

I would think this is a good shout. Although metal is more expensive to produce than the other things so it may not be guaranteed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the only thing I don't like about this is the expansion characters (when they do come) will not have metal, I would assume? This would be more interesting as an overall game upgrade than just a KS exclusive. Maybe just make the treasure coins an exclusive, but the hero plates game wide?

I would be interested in an answer on this as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And what happen every time the come out with a new Hero. Say the announce Druid?

The metal tokens are a bonus and will prob support the base game, and maybe Heroes available in KS. Past that no more metal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do think that the metal treasure coins do make the $5 cloth treasure bag a must add now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's metal coins, not metal treasure tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metal treasure coins.

They are used to determine color of treasure card to draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Interestingly, they never actually state that the coins are metal. The way the add-on image is worded, you could assume that, but in the written description of Update #42 it says

Quote:
@ 500k we bring in the Metal Tokens for your Hero Board slots, and special colored Coins for your MYTH treasure bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markguy wrote:
Interestingly, they never actually state that the coins are metal. The way the add-on image is worded, you could assume that, but in the written description of Update #42 it says

Quote:
@ 500k we bring in the Metal Tokens for your Hero Board slots, and special colored Coins for your MYTH treasure bag.

I would imagine that "colored coins" means they are metal. But I could be wrong

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope so too, but it's not explicit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MattVid wrote:
markguy wrote:

Quote:

I would imagine that "colored coins" means they are metal. But I could be wrong

Could be metallic enameled plastic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
http://www.keithloweart.com/pledge_level_tally_04.12.jpg

"1 Set of Metal Treasure Coins"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Feldkirchen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The coins are probably the easiest to replace by yourself with better components. You should find plenty of suitable tokens made of stone, plastic or glass in a any arts and crafts supply store.

That being said, I still hope we get to 500k :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Vivix7 wrote:
"1 Set of Metal Treasure Coins"

We'll call that explicit. Sort of illustrates my one minor quibble with the Kickstarter, but excellent spot! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.