Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'll be running a session of Android at Gencon 2013. Here are the details;

Android (BGM1342810)
2013/08/16 at 6:00pm to 12:00am

There are 4 spots. Beginners are welcome, of course - rules will be happily and quickly taught. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to follow up here. Subscribe for additional information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds great. Even though I will be at GenCon, I don't think I can make it as I will have my family with me and I usually participate in events with my 2 older boys but I wish I could. I wish you could organize an event like this locally. I really want to learn Android, my copy has just been sitting there for a couple of years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Ronaldo wrote:
I will have my family with me and I usually participate in events with my 2 older boys...

Why not sign all of you up?

Quote:
I wish you could organize an event like this locally. I really want to learn Android, my copy has just been sitting there for a couple of years.

We regularly play on at my Tuesday night gaming sessions. I regularly run the game at local game conventions. If you'll be at any of the popular meetups, I could certainly make arrangements to run it there.

It's a pretty easy game really. Not even that long if people get into the swing of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sheftick
msg tools
mb
My buddy and I are 2 of your players for Android.

We have never played the game but I do own a copy. I have really wanted to play the game since I got it but never seemed to be able to find the time. I am really looking forward to the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Naidirem wrote:
My buddy and I are 2 of your players for Android.

We have never played the game but I do own a copy. I have really wanted to play the game since I got it but never seemed to be able to find the time. I am really looking forward to the event.

Glad to have you aboard Mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm very happy to see that this event is full on the Gencon Events page! A big convention presents the best chance to enjoy big complex games. So I'm glad to see the enthusiasm.

Android is, despite what you may have heard, really quite easy to learn and play. I've taught it dozens of times and I feel like I can get a person up and running without too much trouble at all. Veteran or beginner, I hope we'll all have a great time.

Generally speaking, characters will be first come first served.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
This was awesome! Thank you Eric and Mark. Hope this will happen again next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.