Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb

I'll be running two sessions of The Resistance at Gencon 2013. Here are the details;

The Resistance
2013/08/17 at 7:00 PM to 9:00pm (BGM1342814)
and 2013/08/17 at 9:00 PM to 11:00pm (BGM1342815)

There are 20 spots each session; we'll divide up into multiple games and play several in the time slots, so I'll take any number of players in reality. Beginners are welcome, of course - rules will be happily and quickly taught. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to follow up here. Subscribe for additional information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
It has come to my attention that Indie Boards & Cards will have a room with Asmadi Games at Gencon 2013 where they will be hosting games of The Resistance each evening. In the spirit of encouraging more fans to meet up for that event, I've decided to cancel this event. I've sent word to Gencon - their online event registration doesn't seem to have a feature for getting it done.

Sorry for the confusion and hope to see you at the sponsored games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.