Nathan Grange
New Zealand
New Plymouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So - the Kids Librarian is sick and I need to run a school holiday session for a couple of hours tomorrow (About 25 hours from now - 8 hours left in my work day :-D)

The theme for the holidays is Heroes and Villains. I'd really like to do something a bit more interesting than treasure hunt / find the pictures...

Any cool ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Age? Group size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Grange
New Zealand
New Plymouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Age = range. Prolly youngest 5 or 6 oldest 12 / 13. Ish :-P

Number: max about 30. Prolly about 20-25.

:-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Perez
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have them each make up their own hero and villian. They then have to pair them up with two other people in the room (provided you have an even count). One other person's hero has to be your super villians Nemesis and someone else's villian has to be your heroe's nemesis. They could then share them with the group. Describe your hero & powers and then say the nemesis. Then the child who drew the next one in the chain stands up shares their powers and their nemesis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
mbmbmbmbmb
vIQleS wrote:
Age = range. Prolly youngest 5 or 6 oldest 12 / 13. Ish :-P

Number: max about 30. Prolly about 20-25.

:-/

see if you can get a copy of Captain Clueless: Lost in the Caribbean it's a team 'draw a route while blindfolded' game that could at a stretch do 20 in 4 teams of 5. (I looked to see if I could lend you my copy but a 3 hour car and plane journey and a $1000 of tickets rules it out.)

You might try werewolf- maybe changing it to wizards. the issue will be kids peeking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.