Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if anyone has had luck with getting something from Mayfair that did not come as planned with their game, whether it be the board was warped or missing the bits? And how long did that take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob McMurray
United States
La Grange
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On December 19th I sent their customer service an email asking them to replace a lost bit from Eurorails. On Christmas Eve I received the missing load chip in the mail (USPS). I only live about 20 miles from their corporate offices so the mail time may have been reduced. I was happily impressed as they actually never replied to my email despite my request to have them do so that I would know that they were on the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. I hope the same is the case with my situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had contacted them back in October to get replacement tiles for Canadamir (the original printing came with the wrong tile set).

I got a response email in a day or two, and within a week I had my tiles.

I'd say that they don't have the best communication, but they're on the ball when it comes to getting you your stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a copy of Seafarers of Catan expansion, one of our customers had purchased and it was missing two of the cardboard sheets. We called Mayfair and we received the two missing sheets approximately two weeks later. This isn't the first time have dealt with them, we have had excellent customer service with Mayfair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Johnson
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I bought Cities & Knights of Catan in 2002, it was missing one of the diecut border sheets and one of the commodity cards. I sent them an email about it on October 13, and they arrived in the mail on October 31.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilad Aharoni
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Mayfair an email about the wrong Candamir tiles
on 01-DEC, got a reply on 02-DEC saying that they were sorry and will send me a replacement, and about a week later a big envelope came with
the new tiles. Quite happy with their service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.