Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(1) Are there any loyalty cards available for printing? What should the distribution be for them?

(2) The game says 2-5, but includes starting decks for 6 players. Is there any reason for this, or is it just to give pnpers a choice of colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer both of your questions, that zip file doesn't contain 6 colors, it contains 5 colors and the loyalty cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyght wrote:
To answer both of your questions, that zip file doesn't contain 6 colors, it contains 5 colors and the loyalty cards.

I'll have to re-download it then...I just took another look, and I most definitely have 6 sets of starter decks (in 6 different colors ).

Yes indeed, they must have updated their file...the new files only have 5 colors (and labeled after the clue characters) along with the loyalty cards...my set of files just had 6 different colors Guess I jumped on the files too soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyght wrote:

Which zip file is this?

I can only find 10 cards (all red) in the file ASIE-initial-cards.zip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Pimlott
United Kingdom
Penryn
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:

Which zip file is this?

It has indeed been updated. The files included in the Initial Cards link are: the five starting decks (Scarlet, Plum, Mustard, Peacock and Green) and the player identity cards (3x Loyalist, 3x Restorationist)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EzraPound wrote:
tssfulk wrote:

Which zip file is this?

It has indeed been updated. The files included in the Initial Cards link are: the five starting decks (Scarlet, Plum, Mustard, Peacock and Green) and the player identity cards (3x Loyalist, 3x Restorationist)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I think the starting distribution, regardless of player count, is to shuffle all 6 loyalty cards. It's possible in a 2-3 player game that all the players are on the same side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Pimlott
United Kingdom
Penryn
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EzraPound wrote:

And also the rules have been updated; v2 features a general clean up, new rules on Vampires and illustrations to aid play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EzraPound wrote:
EzraPound wrote:

And also the rules have been updated; v2 features a general clean up, new rules on Vampires and illustrations to aid play.

I'm glad I didn't print out a prototype with the original files last weekend. I'll wait until Friday and see how things shape up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.