Supremacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Basic Rules Supremacy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
arram dreyer

newport news
Virginia
msg tools
I just bought supremacy from ebay and I have read the entire manual but I am still confused. Can someone help me with a few basic questions?

Stage 4 - Attack

Is the only way to gain a new territory by attacking it regardless of if it is occupied or not?

Do you have to use a set of supplies for each army and navy?

I don't understand this --- "The attacker may now occupy that zone with any number of his forces from one or more zones".

Let's say you attack with 4 armies and you end up with two. You can move both of those armies into the zone and leave the zone behind you vacant? You can also move up more armies? Do you have to pay moving costs?

Do you have to pay one set of supplies every time you attack in a round plus moving costs?

Amphibious Assault - This confuses me. So I have armies in the Eastern U.S. and a fleet in the Caribbean Sea. I want to attack Venezuela by amphibious assault. How far can I take the armies? Can I take them from Caribbean Sea to Argentina?

I am also very confused about prospecting for resources. So you don't get resource cards by simply occupying territory? Plus, if I get a card from halfway across the world how does that help me?

Is there a link to more complete rules somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Powell
Australia
Wangaratta
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can move into an empty territory during the MOVEMENT phase using standard movement costs.

One set of supplies is required for each front launched against the target territory.

Assuming the defender is defeated, the attacker can reinforce anywhere on the board including the new territory with standard movement costs.

Each new attack requires one (or more - see above) sets of supplies.

You can take the armies by ship as far as possible (movement costs apply).

You can only open the resource card if you occupy the territory.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylano Milano
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Re: Occupying territories and resource cards. The Field Marshall's handbook clears this up.
P 19
Q - "Before opening your company, do you have to occupy the territory where it is located?"
A - "No. You may move your armies in before or after you open the company"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.