Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Long story short, I have a Nook Tablet, I read a good bit of PDF books on it and have never really had any issues with them loading or being slow. I do use the third party ezPDF Reader as it provides a much better experience than the stock Nook software in my experience.

My wife and I got coupons from B&N today giving us $90 off our choice of Nook HD or HD+. We talked it over and are looking at me upgrading and me giving her my fully fine and functional Nook Tablet.

Ive seen in some reviews of the HD+ is that it has some speed issues, I use my Nook for reading and reading only, Nook books, epubs, and aforementioned pdf books. The reviews very rarely state what process they found slow. I dont desire to be on the net, or watch movies etc.

So my question is this, anyone used/owned a Nook HD+ could give me a mini review/heads up on how it is on handling pdf's? Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.