Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Davis
msg tools
Roll 1 die and rotate all Corridors in the following direction:

1-2) 90 degrees clockwise
3-4) 180 degrees
5-6) 90 degrees counter-clockwise

I presume this means rotate all Corridors in the current room in the direction specified by the die roll. Rotating all corridors in the game would be absurd, but I have seen some pretty crazy rules out there so I thought I would ask anyway. I am 99% confident it only applies for the chamber currently occupied. (haha) (I may one day try a game where it applies to all chambers, but just imagine how annoying that would be (haha)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cadu
Brazil
São Gonçalo
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
badge
Spectreman fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
This card applies to all "Corridors" on the boardgame, not to current chamber. Corridors are the tokens where you play again when you enter in it.

Why this curse? I dont know. Maybe some kind of mechanism that a crazy wizard places because to him the dungeon is not enough dangerous...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Schaller
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cadu is correct - you rotate only CORRIDOR tiles, not CHAMBER tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Davis
msg tools
Thanks! I am not sure why I thought Chamber. I knew it most likely meant actual Corridor, but I was wondering if the passages got lumped in with them as well. Kind of new it was a silly question to ask. heh Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.