Subject: Game 5 and finally a quick win! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it wasn't that quick but a unlikely group of heros defeated ye Necromancer in turn 9.

The Rogue, the Prince, the Scholar and the Acolyte.

It was a night of lucky rolls and good fortune for the heros, no doubt the Necromancer will have his revenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, turn 9 seems fast to me!

Who got the actual kill?

I ask because I plan to venture out with almost the same configuration, except for the Knight instead of the the Prince.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Acolyte! One of his power cards allows you to continue to roll an additional die but for each 1 you roll you have to increase the Darkness track. He was also carrying a Holy Relic. The knight cleared the blight, the Acolyte killed the Necromancer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find the Scholar with a relic to be tough because he can get +2 on his die rolls.

If you find that the game becomes too easy, you might want to try starting with the darkness track higher than 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion Anderson
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
Remember that find weakness only applies to one of your dice, selected before rolling. Find Weakness plus a relic gives you a 1/3 chance to take out the Necromancer. Adding Ancient sword improves that to 8/18. There are a lot of characters who can put up similar odds against the big bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.