3 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lando + Squad Leader rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Lutovsky
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm still a little iffy on in what circumstances a ship can have multiple focus tokens.

If I have squad leader on Lando, can he give someone a focus with his ability, and then that person can have another focus from Squad leader?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Creed Buhallin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
RogueLieutenant wrote:
I'm still a little iffy on in what circumstances a ship can have multiple focus tokens.

If I have squad leader on Lando, can he give someone a focus with his ability, and then that person can have another focus from Squad leader?

There's a difference between having a focus token and taking the focus action.

A ship can have multiple focus tokens, but can't take the same action more than once per turn, regardless of the source of the action. Since Lando and Squad Leader both allow another ship to take an action, they can't duplicate the focus action to get multiple tokens.

Off the top of my head, the only ways to end up with multiple focus tokens are Garven (who passes the token, doesn't allow the action) and Soontir Fel (who gains a token along with a stress).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lando with squad leader can give two actions to other ships if he performs a green maneuver. Since a ship cannot perform the same action twice, if he gives both actions to one ship only one of the actions could be focus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.