Subject: Anyone near Albany, OR want to play Eclipse? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased a copy of Eclipse, and have read the rules several times. Before trying to introduce the wife to it, I want to make sure I fully understand the game and mechanics. Does anyone near Albany, OR want to play a few games and help get me up to speed?

May the Gaming Gods be with you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would. My only issue is finding time. I've been wanting to play this game for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Gejayge wrote:
I recently purchased a copy of Eclipse, and have read the rules several times. Before trying to introduce the wife to it, I want to make sure I fully understand the game and mechanics. Does anyone near Albany, OR want to play a few games and help get me up to speed?

You might want to specify Albany, OR as there is at least one Albany in California.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
Gejayge wrote:

You might want to specify Albany, OR as there is at least one Albany in California.

He did, Twice. In the title and in the body of the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever get up to Wilsonville we have a few people that know the game around here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.