Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Schramek
United States
Gridley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Been playing using the example on how to play while I learn. I understand that the Factories that are placed at the beginning of the game are on the squares. That is clear. What are the circles? Are they just other places to place factories? In the example, Russia has a harbor factory in Odessa, but a fleet in St. Pete. Is that a typo or did I miss something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, circles are marks for new factories.
If there is an anchor it must be shipyard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Tsimoris
Greece
Salonica
flag msg tools
Be the Miracle!
badge
There is no knowledge that is not power
mbmbmbmbmb
quatsch wrote:
Is that a typo ?

no, it's not a typo. Fleets can enter the game also with the import action. It's not necessary to be in the province a shipyard factory. The same with armies, they can be imported to any province of the nation no matter there are built factories in the provinces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Schramek
United States
Gridley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thst makes sense now. I went back and re-read the demo and saw rxactly what you guys mentioned. Thanks for speedy response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Crowe
United States
West Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue circles indicate that factories built there must be fleet factories.
Anchors indicate into which body of water fleets produced/imported must be launched.

For example,
A factory built in Brest must be a fleet factory. An army factory may NOT be built there.
Brest is bordered by both English Channel and Bay of Biscay and may be invaded by a convoyed army from either sea zone. However, fleets produced/imported in Brest may only move from Brest to English Channel, as indicated by the anchor in English Channel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.