Josh
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings!

The file(s) linked below contain(s) all the standard parts for RoboDerby Express in high resolution Malechi graphics in one file including all dice and the 3rd Wheel, Capture the Flag, Tricks & Traps and Hardcore Derby expansions.

These files unify all previous malechi graphics files, it's the One-Stop-Everything-You-Need-File (c) for RoboDerby Express. There are two different versions available, one for standard 16mm dice and the other for the popular 19mm inset dice (hence the plural "files" even though I'm touting it as everything-in-one-file). The 16mm version can be printed on either letter or A4 sized paper. However, for the 19mm dice version there are separate files for letter and A4 paper sizes. The reason is that the extra length of A4 paper allows 6 tiles to fit on one page, saving resources, whereas only four tiles fit on letter sized paper. However, as a small compensation, the tiles for 19mm dice on letter paper are a little larger, which is nice for the larger 19mm dice.

All files uploaded with permission from HanClinto, Malechi, Haslo, Meat, Byronczimmer, Derrickec and Clawster, whom I would like to thank for putting RoboDerbyExpress into The World. Thanks guys!

The files contain the artwork for RoboDerby Express in its original high resolution & quality. The resulting file size (approximately 33 MB), however, prevents their being uploaded to bgg, hence their being hosted offsite at Google Docs. The documents have public access:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B24NVh7bDOg4ZEpMUzU0QUdpN0...

As Google Docs is currently in transition to Google Drive, which may eventually supercede Google Docs, I'm posting this additional link to access the same files through the Google Drive interface, which although set to public access is intermittently only accessible if you're logged in to Google Drive (a known bug which is supposed be fixed in the near future):

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B24NVh7bDOg4ZEpMUzU0...

Enjoy!

e
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Version 1.2 now available at the offsite links listed above.

I've updated these files to contain backing tiles for the Capture the Flag expansion flag tokens and also a page with just four backing tiles for the alternate graphics programming cards (to save ink).

Too bad I didn't think to do this before I printed out my own set...which is how I noticed they were needed in the first place. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've added a new high resolution file containing all the parts as above but for 13cm oversized tiles to the above locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.