5 Posts

Small World: Be Not Afraid...» Forums » Rules

Subject: Barbarian Ready your troops rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dexter asdf
Greece
flag msg tools
I know that you are not required to pick up your race tokens from a region you occupy,in order not to weaken your defence.
But,can you pickup some of those tokens?Let's say there are 4 barbarian tokens occupying a region.Can you pick 2 of them to use them for conquering?With other races,this is not a problem,but with barbarians i'm a little confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand your question, this has been discussed in a recent thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/832043/attacking-with-ba...

When you ready your troops you can leave extra tokens in each region. The barbarians' restriction is simply that they can't redeploy after conquest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dexter asdf
Greece
flag msg tools
I 've read this thread.The example described by author is when you leave all the race tokens occupying a region as they are,without picking up any of them for conquer.

bandit_boy7 is saying: "You may actually leave more than one race token in each region you occupy".So that means that you can pick up any number of tokens occupying a region(let's say 2)for conquer and leave the rest for defend(let's say 3)?

EDIT:I just bought the expansion and i don't want to start playing it wrong,that's why i want to clarify this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
d4zzle wrote:
So that means that you can pick up any number of tokens occupying a region(let's say 2)for conquer and leave the rest for defend(let's say 3)?

Yes, that's correct!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dexter asdf
Greece
flag msg tools
Nice!Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.