Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Perretto
Brazil
Curitiba
Parana
flag msg tools
Thinking about my next move.
badge
So, if my only options are these, then I shall...
mbmbmbmbmb
As I received in my e-mail:

Belfort: The Expansion Expansion is ready to go!

Belfort: The Expansion Expansion - Now on Kickstarter

It has been a year and a half since Belfort was released, and in that time, Belfort has obtained an all-time rank of 217 on BGG and sold out of 2 print runs.

The design team has been diligently working on Belfort: The Expansion Expansion for over a year now and has coordinated play testing with over 70 groups throughout the world. The Expansion adds role selection to the existing worker placement, resource management, and area majority mechanics. This makes Belfort an even more in depth euro game with a fun, colorful, and humorous theme.

The entire team is back together, so we have Josh Cappel creating the artwork and continue with the humor you found in the base game of Belfort.

So, if you have and enjoy Belfort, now is the perfect time to get the expansion on Kickstarter. If you haven't yet played or seen Belfort, then the time is right now since we also have the base game available through the Kickstarter project.

Belfort is one of the best heavier euro games that TMG has ever released, and it is fun too!

Cheers,

Michael Mindes, Founder
Tasty Minstrel Games

The link for the KK is: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/belfort-th...

Regards,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pleased with the excitement so far about this expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan D
United Kingdom
Brislington
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like how there is different pricing for where you are in the world... yet the shipping is always free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
I have had my differences with TMG in the past, but I approve of the way this campaign is being run - particularly with the stretch goals being 100% bling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.